Privacy-sensitive data, or personal data, are processed through our online store. Stoov BV considers a careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing we comply with the requirements set by the privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
• we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
• we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
• we first ask you for permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
• we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data in our order;
• we respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection, correct or delete.
Stoov BV is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We advise you to read this carefully.
This privacy statement was last modified on 23-05-2018.
Use of personal data
When you visit our web shop we obtain certain information from you. That may be personal data. We only keep and use the personal data that you provide in the context of the service you requested or of which it is clear that it is provided to us to process.
We use the following data for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement:
• Name and address details
• Phone number
• Billing address
• E-mail address
• Payment details
• Date of birth
• IP address
• Order history
With our client account you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change data yourself.
• Handling order: In order to be able to handle the order correctly, we use your name and address data.
• Dealing with payment traffic: In order to handle the payment of the order correctly, we use your payment details.
• Communication: We make use of your personal data / contact information to make communication about your order and / or other questions easy.
• Implementation of statutory duty: In order to comply with our statutory duty, we keep your order history including payment details within the set legal term.
• Marketing (if consent): In order to provide you with personal offers, we use your personal data / contact details. This data will only be used if you have given permission for this.
• Fraud prevention: For fraud prevention purposes, we use your IP address, address details and payment details if there is a legitimate interest.
If this is necessary for the proper processing of your order, we can also provide your personal data to third parties. You can read more about this in this privacy statement.
We can, after your consent, inform you on websites of third parties and via e-mail marketing of promotions, offers and campaigns of Stoov BV.
Contact and newsletter
We offer via our web shop the possibility to ask questions through various channels (such as e-mail, telephone and Social media). You choose which information you provide. The information that you send us will be kept for as long as necessary for the complete answering and processing of your question.
We offer a newsletter with which we want to inform interested parties about our products and / or services. Each newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe.
We do not publish your customer data.
Provision to third parties
We can pass on your details to our partners. These partners are involved in the execution of the agreement and may under no circumstances use data for purposes other than our own. The secure processing of your data is guaranteed through a processor agreement between Stoov BV and the partner.
Social media buttons are included in our web store. These buttons only provide a link and do not pass on personal data to third parties. With the possibility to log in via a social media account, the e-mail address that belongs to the user account is passed on from the social media party.
You are free to disable cookies through your internet browser. Keep in mind that it is possible that our website will no longer work optimally.
With third parties that place cookies, we have made agreements about the use of the cookies and applications. However, we do not have complete control over what the providers of these applications themselves do with the cookies when they read them out. For more information about these applications and how they deal with cookies, please refer to the privacy statement of these parties.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. We have signed a processor agreement with Google to make agreements about the handling of our data. Google analytics removes the data by default after 26 months. Furthermore, we have not allowed Google to use the obtained information for other Google services. Finally, we will anonymize the IP addresses.
We take security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
The personal data described above are retained for as long as necessary to process your order (s), including warranty, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer storage (such as the fiscal retention obligation).
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites. We can’t guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
View and change your data
You can also send us a request to view, change or delete this data. You can also submit a request to request a data export for data that we use with your consent, or provide a motivated statement that you want us to limit the processing of personal data.
To prevent misuse, we can ask you to adequately identify you. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find these in the settings of your internet browser. If the details are not correct, you can request that we change the data or have it removed.
Authority Personal Data
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
030 - 7519716